Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Nightingale Family--Down on the Farm


When Amy asked me if I could come to their farm near Hopkinsville, KY to take some family pictures I was SO excited! I absolutely love personalized shoots, and generally most people are more relaxed at their own home and in their own surroundings.  





Laura & her sweet pony.  They have such a sweet bond.  




Landon sitting on his {late} pappy's tractor.  He resembles his pappy SO much it's unreal.  






This handsome young man was just barely two when my husband I married almost 13 years ago, and Landon was a miniature groom in our wedding.  He was and still is, SO handsome! 





Love these two silbings!  They're practically grown, but they'll always be kids in my eyes.  Both were in my wedding, and are still such sweet kids! 





Curtis & Amy, the beautiful parents to Laura & Landon. 





Love this pose leaning against pappy's barn. 



Curtis is a firefighter, and works hard!  I love this pose.  


Thanks to the Nightingale family for allowing me to capture these sweet memories!  



No comments: