Saturday, May 19, 2012

Macy~Class of 2012

Loved shooting this session! 

All day it was cloudy and I prayed that it wouldn't rain.  
{Thankfully it didn't.} 

 Macy's smile brought some sunshine to an otherwise cloudy day. 




Such a beautiful young lady, inside & out! 






{Her mom & I had to beak out in "Pomp & Circumstance" a couple of times
during this session.}



Lovely.  

















So excited about Macy's future!  =) 

It's bright. 






Thanks Macy for bringing some sunshine to the session & allowing me to capture
this amazing season in your life! 


4 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Jennifer! I found your blog via a comment you left on another blog. I am also from tn. BTW your photos are awesome!

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much!!!! I love Tennessee! I bet that's pretty obvious though. ;0)

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Wow these are beautiful pictures!

Jennifer said...

Thank you Helen!